Y A L P I
Q : Does the program provide a flight ticket for selected participants ?
A : No, the expenses we provide for the selected participants include:
**Please note that the following are NOT included;
2. Travel insurance
3. Visa fees (If any)
4. Other expenses not directly related to the program.
Q : If I want to join the program as a delegate, how should i do ?
A : To apply for YALPI, submit the following items to our website
1. Completed application form
2. Copy of Passport (minimum of 6-month validity)
3. Copy of Academic Transcript
4. Resume (within 1 A4-page)
Q : If I am not studying in in the field of Political Science, can I apply as a delegate ?
A : Yes, we accept students from any fields of study as long as you are interested in ASEAN issues.
Q : Can I apply if I am over 25?
A : No, we only accept the delegate who is under 25 years old, there will be no any consideration if you do not meet our requirements.